Thursday, March 27, 2008

Travel





... about 4am early. We had to leave for Jax airport at 4am coz our flight is at 6am. we had an uneventful trip (Jax - Nashville - San Antonio).

When we arrived, there was Ken & DJ waiting for us. It was great to connect with friends we don't see all the time. For the basketball guys out there, we went to see AT&T Center, home of the San Antonio Spurs. Then the 5-hour drive that followed, as you can guess, we were all sleeping (try waking up at 3am) most of the way.

When we got to the Soria's house, waiting for us was TINOLANG ISDA, SINUGBA, AND KINILAW! Yahoo! Oh how we missed them. Thank you uncle Glen for preparing that...

We miss you guys. Pictures & a video were just posted so check them out. Send us some more pics too, pls, esp from Quest...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new pictures are great. Keep em' comin! haha. We are praying for you guys. I love you all so much, God bless!!

Mel and Shen said...

thanks. who's this pls?

Anonymous said...

I saw the video on multiply (:
it made me laugh. i miss you
guys a lot. we are all praying
and love you guys sooooo much.


-Morgan (:

Anonymous said...

haha the comment was from Vaida of couse.

I saw the video too and it made me laugh : )

love you guys!!!

-Vaida.

Anonymous said...

hi Neng and kuya Romel,
I love you guys picture. Neng thank you for calling me. I miss you a lot. Todd is going back to the Philippines this april. I am not coming. We have an evangelist and medical clinic in Samar and Tacloban We are planning to go next year with the boys Trent and Trey. Hope to see you next year.

Love you guys and praying for you always.

love,
divine